HYDRAULIC TORQUE WRENCH
The narrow radius of the HYTORC VERSA ratchet link does not require much space, whereby the long neck can also reach deep-lying nuts. It is built to withstand the rigors of daily use in both heavy industry and maintenance. The three-moving part design of the VERSA series reduces the number of potential repairs and keeps operating costs to a minimum. Ratchet links are swapped using pins, without any auxiliary equipment.
- Compatible with the HYTORC Washers, J-Washers and HYTORC Nut (holding plate required)
- Manufactured for both heavy industry and maintenance.
- The whole tool is as slim as the ratchet link
- Bolt and tool piston aligned – no additional side forces
- Uni-swivel technology for free movement and positioning of tool and hoses
- Versatile for use with hex, 12-point, castle-nut sockets, etc
- Safe, no hand-held support required
- Supplied with a calibration certificate
- Supplied with a carry handle
- Supplied with a robust heavy-duty case
More from HYTORC >>