HT3, HT4 & COMPACT SERIES
Hand torque multiplier is a good alternative to applications, where normal wrenches don’t achieve sufficient torque due to e.g. space restriction. The usage is simple, torque wrench is set to a value corresponding the ratio of the multiplier after which the multiplier is placed between wrench and bolt to be tightened. The output torque value is the same as the torque value multiplied by the gear ratio. High-quality torque multipliers from Norbar are manufactured from stainless steel and their accuracy is guaranteed better than +/-4 %.
- Robust construction means minimal maintenance and long life
- Supplied in a carrying case
- HT3 & HT4 series hand torque multipliers are cost effective alternatives to reach higher torque values
- HT-52, HT-72, HT-92 ja HT-119 models are designed to be narrow and light-weighted
- Anti Wind-Up Ratchet (AWUR) available for easier and safer operation
- A variety of alternative reaction styles and torque transducers are available for maximum versatility