Dial Measuring Torque Wrenches
The Gedore Dial Measuring Torque Wrenches are designed to verify or monitor torque, in order to ensure process conformity, product safety and absolute reliability. The main pointer on the dial captures the finishing torque applied to a fastener with a memory pointer. These low cost, durable and versatile tools can be used for maintenance, repair, quality control and assembly in any engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminium structure
- Dual scale in metric and imperial
- Tightening and untightening measurement is possible, with double-ended ratchet as standard (except EDS versions)
- Dial provides effective measurement in both directions, delivering flexibility and minimising tool investment
- Better than +/- 4% accuracy (ISO6789:2017) for all models