ULTRASONIC STRESS METER
The Delta Sigma pulse-echo ultrasonic time-of-flight (TOF) measurement device measures, displays, stores and transfers bolt load and elongation data in a single purpose unit. The unit has automatic temperature compensation through an included magnetic temperature probe. The measurement system is a hybrid technique, using the best of both analogue and digital signal processing techniques for fast signal acquisition and precise single shot TOF measurement. Intuitive software developed specifically for bolting industry and the automatic echo detection algorithm have been developed with input from the most experienced users and electronic developers in the bolt tightening industry, which makes Delta Sigma a complete bank of bolt loads for industrial environments.
- Cost-effective solution for strain measurement for ultrasonic bolt load and elongation measurement
- Flexible and large bolt data storage options of every signal for every reading, date/time stored with each reading
- Can be used with magnetic, non-magnetic and glue-on transducers
- Easy to use touch screen display
- Secure data file area and operator controlled public file area
- Compatible with MS Windows and MS Excel – no need for special PC Software