Flange Mounted Transducers
Flange Mounted Transducers incorporate mounting points for securely fixing the transducer to the working surface. Attaching points allow mounting the transducers on a flat surface or a torque wrench loader. The transducer lead is also included and is fitted with a high quality Lemo® connector.
- Transducer is equipped with a sensor cable
- Typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range ±0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale
- ‘SMART’ transducers have a built in memory circuit containing essential information about the transducer – Norbar’s instruments immediately recognize the transducer and are ready for use
- Rundown Fixture is included on transducers up to 150 Nm allowing joint simulation for power tool testing
- Supplied with a calibration certificate