Electronic Torque Wrenches
The NorTronic is an electronic torque and angle wrench capable of measuring, displaying, storing and transmitting test results and receiving configuration settings from TDS (Torque Data System) PC software via a USB or wireless interface. Five clear function buttons and visual, audio-visual indications and two full color OLED displays make working with the key effortless in any location or position. The accuracy of the wrench is ±1% between the torque range of 20-100% and ±2% between 10-19%.
- Compatible with Norbar’s huge range of spanner end fittings
- Supplied with unique Torque and Angle Calibration Certificate
- Torque and Angle data can be sent to TDS in real time and tool settings can be configured at PC
- Two full color OLED displays positioned at 90º to each other so that the display can be seen whether operating in the vertical or horizontal plane
- Visual (digits change color), audible and vibration indications when target is reached